Sunday, May 5, 2013

I got a negative score - Woo-Hooo!


Sometimes a negative result is awesome.

It has been awhile since I updated my blog.  My biopsy blissfully came back negative.  It was merely a reactive node.  Hooray! 

I tried to trim my yard today, I only got about 20% done before I ran out of steam.  I think the worst part about treatment is losing my endurance.  I used to be able to do the whole front & side yards in about an hour.  Now I run out of energy 20 minutes in.  That sucks!  I miss being able to dig a whole garden with a digging fork and not run out of team.  I did manage to get the eggplant & about half of the tomato’s potted, but I have a long way to go before I’m done.  I might end up calling a lawn service for the summer. 

Cancer sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment